To ensure that you can receive our emails, it is important to add our address (lgo.org.uk) to your safe senders list.
If you use Google mail (Gmail) or Microsoft Mail (Hotmail, Live, Outlook.com) there are some additional steps that you can take to ensure that you will receive our emails. We have compiled a brief guide to help you; however please note that we are unable to provide further support for these instructions.
(These instructions require you to login to your email using a web browser – they may not work on mobile phones and tablet devices).
Google Mail users:
- Sign onto your Gmail account.
- Click the cog in the top right-hand corner and select Settings
- Click on Filters and then Create a new filter
- In the From field, enter lgo.org.uk
- Click Create filter with this search
- In the box headed When a message arrives that matches this search select Never send it to spam
- Click the Create filter button
- You will now receive all LGO emails into your inbox
- If you need to check your spam folders for LGO emails, please type this into the search bar at the top of the screen: in:spam lgo.org.uk
Microsoft Hotmail/Live/Outlook.com users:
- Sign onto your Hotmail/Live/Outlook.com account.
- Click the cog in the top right-hand corner and select Options
- Click on Mail in the left windows and then Junk Mail then Safe Senders
- In the box labelled Enter a sender or domain here, enter lgo.org.uk
- Click the Plus (+)
- Click the Save icon at the top of the page